Tuesday, September 29, 2009

COUNT ME IN.

I've never-EVER experienced a "food coma" before. I've heard for the longest time that people actually experience food coma's and I've always dismissed that idea, let alone eating too much and passing out on the table with your face planted on your dirty plate while the waiter or waitress looks at you with disgust with a "what the?" look and crap on your shirt and drool laying on the table.

Thanks to our next-door neighbors, we scored a free meal at The Counter this past Saturday. And yes, I just said FREE. FREE, FREE, FREE!

You ever had turkey chili cheese fries, sweet potato fries and onion strings before? I thought so.

Let me try to name all the ingredients in my burger: avocado, friend egg, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, smoked bacon, mixed greens, cheese (forgot what kind), 2/3 pound beef patty all on a honey wheat bun. Beat that Jack in the Box.

And oh yeah, to top it all off, a banana and peanut butter milkshake. Cheers.



by derekwong