Thursday, October 15, 2009

CRAZY/BEAUTIFUL.

Love is a strong word these days. But I immediately think of that specific word when I think of Misty. I've had the great pleasure of befriending her through Kyle at his school about a year ago. Since then, we've come in contact a few times here and there since she's busy interning in San Francisco. But during those past times, it's always been a blessing to have such a positive person to talk to, to share personal thoughts with, and just get away from all the school woes my classmates stress on and just converse the finer things in life.

Last weekend, she came to visit Kyle and I. It was cool having a girl around for a change, staying over at our place for two nights. Minus her long hairs all over the place, it was pretty rad. Juuuuuuust kidding. However, I did bug her to pose for a small photo shoot.




Probably my most favorite from the set. Makes me want to lean in and smack a juicy kiss on her lips. Oops, sorry, too much information.


We need more people like Misty in the world. Her grand optimistic outlook on life, her genuine compassion towards the Lord, her smile and laugh are nothing but addicting, and her warm heart makes ME feel fuzzy inside. 'Til next time Misty, this post is for you. LOVE.


by derekwong