Monday, August 17, 2009

HARPY.

(Finals week posts start now) The tables were finally turned when I had Kyle model for me, instead of me modeling for him.

You see that black "U" poster that's pinned on the wooden desk? I did that. You see that black "U" t-shirt Kyle's wearing? I designed that. You see that little reading material Kyle's "pretending" to read? I did that. You see all those books on the shelf to the left? I wrote all of those. NOT.


Patrick has an identical twin. Get that.

You've seen this guy before. Eric's headed to Tokyo this upcoming term for 3 months. Lucky for him that he gets to share a shoebox bedroom, eat raw fish everyday, see cute Japanese girls and be the coolest white guy in Japan.


Run for cover.


You know how we have the King of Pop? Or the Queen of Soul? Well, Lisa's the Queen of Typography. Her book collection rules your life. It probably rules everything you believe in. Plus more. A great professor who will tell you to your face that your work sucks. Trust me, I learned first-hand. Because I suck.

Good luck Eric!


by derekwong