Sunday, January 25, 2009

LATER GATOR.

I hate saying goodbye's. After a long weekend full of demented conversations, fatty food, a slumber party (?), lots of cleaning, millions of barbecue reminders, text messages, phone calls, etc., things came to a tragic finale last Sunday. But when they say, "all good things must come to an end", I don't think that's quite true. It is only the beginning of something greater than what previously existed. Sure, things do end at a certain point of time. But it surely does continue from when it presently "concluded" in the future.

Julianne is only just a few hours away from Pasadena in San Diego. If I ever need my head fixed, I know where to find her.

Justin and Ryan are only an hour and a half away where they cause trouble in Santa Barbara. These guys are like brothers to Kyle and I. Ryan is our long lost White brother that found his way to our family while Justin sailed over from Hawaii to join us. I've learned a lot from these fine gentlemen and I hope this is only the beginning...



FOREVER YOUNG...

by derekstars