Monday, January 12, 2009

"AND I STILL WONDER FROM TIME TO TIME"


If you haven't noticed already, this blogspot is very different in appearance from my old one. Thanks to my brother, Kyle, he's worked his magic once again to help make my photos larger for your pleasure. But if you're like my older brother who doesn't have a clue about the navigation of my page, then let me give you a personal tour.

Under the About Me section to your right, you can easily click the "View My Complete Profile" link to learn... about me. I occasionally update that part with the stupid question and my even more lame answer. Click it and you'll find out what I'm talking about.

Directly under the About Me section, you can find the words, Glitter. There you will find my two links to two different blogspots I admire and am part of. Go ahead and click the "Kyle Wong" link where you will be directed to my brother's more exciting blog. You can drool over beautiful photography, gorgeous girls, sometimes I pop out of nowhere and day-to-day sex questions and answers with Kyle himself from time to time. Another link you will notice is the "Two". That's my brother and I's joint blog where we rant about the coolest gadgets, (very) expensive clothes, more pretty girls whom we will never pull and of course our personal take on our cold world and lame entertainment business. And like I mentioned before, Kyle handles more of the cool stuff and I talk more about our personal happenings that float our way.

Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the "Older Posts" link. Click that to view all of my old posts from way back when. Sucks that there aren't many past blogs on here because it's new. Ignore the "Posts (Atom)" link you spotted as well down there. I have no clue what that is.

To leave any comments on my blog, simply click the "Comments" link located at the bottom of each post to the right of the words, "POSTED BY DEREK WONG AT 12:34 AM (or whatever time). It will either say, "0 Comments, 1 Comments, 2 Comments, etc". A pop-up window will then appear from the stars and there my friend, you can state your business. This time, I'll actually respond back with a smart-ass comment back.


Remember guys, check back every so often everyday for updates. Thanks for listening and I hope you had a great time in the sky. 'Til next time folks, happy reading.

by derekstars