Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SOMETHING NEW.

I can't believe I'm actually writing this. For the new year, I'm taking this blog to a different place of residence: New York. I hope you enjoyed the chronicles within Los Angeles from the last couple of years, but now it's something new. With 15-degree nights, thermal leg warmers under denim, and endless subway rides stretching from the five boroughs through the city, I hope you enjoy this blog as it evolves into something greater. Bigger. More rotten.

This wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for the few people I have to give praise to. My lovely parents, who let their twin sons travel across the country to chase their dreams. Not only are they encouraging us to reach for the stars, but they're always here with a helping hand. I'm lucky and so blessed to have parents like mine. My only wish in life is to make them proud, even if we are 2,506 miles away. But actually, we'll always be together in our hearts.

And how about the guy sitting next to me as I write this blog post with Justin Bieber blaring from his speakers? Yeah, that guy. We're sticking together yet again for another journey in our lives. Double trouble in New York—watch out.

So continue to follow this blog as we head out on another voyage through the east coast. And don't forget about my new Tumblr blog that showcases up to the minute snapshots from my iPhone. There's something how instant it is that's amazing to me. And hopefully you feel the same way about it as well. But I'll apologize now if my pictures influence the hell out of you to come join us out here. Don't worry, cheese pizza on me if you visit. Till then, be safe, live with love, and be cool.


by dereksinatra