Monday, November 22, 2010

LITTER BOX.

It's times like these that I'm glad I live in Los Angeles.

Luckily we caught the celebration before it ended yesterday (Sunday). Ever heard of Sanrio (Hello Kitty)? You probably have. But if not, remind me the next time I see you - I'll be sure to throw you off a cliff.

Celebrating 50 years in the game, Sanrio hosted a crazy two week long event in Santa Monica. It was about time I get off my butt and enjoy a night away from my computer and adding a higher chance for developing carpal tunnel syndrome.


It was 'Art Appreciation Day'. I'm not a sucker who reveals too much anyway, so you had to see it to believe it. It was a showcase for all artists alike to render their own story to the famous company. Basically, a 'take it how I see it' mentality. Sorry you missed out.


There were about ten more "stations" but this was my favorite. But could it still be my favorite if I forgot the artist's name?

This was pretty awesome from another station. Do you see it?

How about a miniature golf putting course?

Or an awesome ferris wheel overlooking the entire airport hangar? Watch out, you might hit the inflatable heads along the way.


by derekwong