Wednesday, September 22, 2010

OPEN 24 HOURS.

Alright guys, go nuts.

I've said this a million times on this blog before, but I'll say it again: This is probably my favorite project to date. I don't know what it is about this one in particular, but there's something about my photography that gets me going through the days, weeks, months, years, and all the way to infinity.

Hopefully you've seen my design site already, so you know photography plays a huge part in my image-making. And did you notice I took off the "Photography" link? That's because during the year I put up the original site, I always wanted to separate the two. And that's why this is here:


Cruise around to the seven different galleries on the website. Take your time and let your mind wander. Or wonder. Let it bleed. Let it free. Move your eyes, open your heart, and finally: die in the picture.

by derekwong


P.S. Extra points to the folks who find the secret links hidden throughout the website.