Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LET THE ANGELS SING.

If you haven't caught the news lately, this post will probably update you on a horrible account that happened over this past weekend. I won't go into full details of it, but a professor at Art Center was tragically killed. Although I can't say that I personally knew Norman Schureman, a simple hello was present when he came in the office during my student-worker hours. That's just enough for me to get affected by his untimely passing.

Some students set up a memorial for him on the bridge comprised of their sketches featured in his classes. Everything from product ideations to insect and nature masterpieces, his legacy will live on through his students.., and ultimately his family. LIFE GOES ON.





And to show you how much of the bridge is covered, just view it for yourself. It's still growing by the day.


by derekwong