Thursday, December 3, 2009

BIGGER PICTURE.

I've ALWAYS wanted to do a post about the photos hanging around in our hallways at my folks' home. Something about those cheesy, mall-studio captures that intrigue me with not only my own family pictures, but with everyone else who had to do one. Come on, you know you've done the same thing. No? Nevermind then.

I don't know why, but my parents hooked me up with blue fits and Kyle with red. And if you look closely to the right shot, my collar is pooped. Oops, I mean popped.


There was a time when Santa Clause was real, we were cute, and playing sports was something we'd do to pass the time. Huh, Santa Clause isn't real?!

You know what's weird? I don't remember what I had for dinner last night but I remember vividly taking these pictures way back in preschool! Speaking of preschool... anyone else eat the peanut butter off the celery and throw the celery away right after? Celery sucks!

My Pops is somewhere between the guys from The Beatles mixed with Jackie Chan. And that's a good thing. But my brother to the right is Steve Urkel. Not a good thing.

Kyle went from handsome to just plain creepy. Say cheese.

Did my Mom pop my collar on purpose in every picture? But look at that shine bouncing off my bald head for my senior picture. You can see the sun on that thing.

And then there was two...


by derekwong