Thursday, May 7, 2009

MUSTARD AND CATCH UP.

There's only a handful of friends I still have in Sacramento. Priscilla Garcia was there since day one in junior year of high school when I was just a newbie to the neighborhood. It's crazy to think that we've known each other for almost 5 years now. (And we're still growing strong) She's been there to watch me grow up as I'm watching her mature to a strong and fine woman. Though we keep in contact over a llittle thing called Facebook, nothing is better than chatting in person. Over a sandwich...

Back at her crib, she showed me a little project she's working on for her portfolio. I gave her my two cents but afterward, she threw it in the trash.

What's even funnier is that her boyfriend, Jorge, is the same guy I saw at Kyle's Brooks Orientation Day in Santa Barbara. We also went to the same high school.

What a small-small world. See you soon guys.


by derekwong