Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL.

Sunday afternoon at Art Center was Open House. Skip your church festivities, your weekend chores and your lazy Sunday lifestyle to see the best design academy on the left coast. Of course, I was asked to help out being the good student worker that I am. If you missed it, I'll give you a short and sweet tour of what went down. Or up.

Hey, there's Pam on the left. She's the woman behind the boards that makes everything possible for our schools' campus tours. Next time you see her, give her some props. She deserves it.

Meet Larry. He came dressed ready to impress. He likes those high school girls that came to visit. Wait, no, that was me. No pedo. Back up, damn.

Mr. Elias Gonzalez, people. Dude is the most polite man I've met so far at Art Center. This guy is my hero.

The only people I know in this photo is Elias and Cory. He's the dude fourth to the left. It may be deceiving, but this photo doesn't do him justice. When you meet him, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about...


The bridge that connects building one to building two. Look at the reflection to the right. You might see a deer or two.

Product Design.

Graphic Design.
I didn't get the chance to snap any shots of the other rooms that were being shown. Posters from Advertising, pieces from the Fine Art department, Illustration, Entertainment Design, Film, Transportation Design, Graduate Programs and... am I missing something?

The kids are alright.

Thanks for
visiting reading at Art Center College of Design. See you soon.


by derekstars